Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me! (And you too!)

Thanks to everyone who entered the gift card extravaganza! And a big fat congratulations to
 
Roselyn R!!!

She was the lucky winner of both gift cards! Maybe she'll use them to buy me a birthday present. I'll make sure to send her my address and wish list, you know, just in case.

Saturday was the day. I'm officially 34. I had a wonderful birthday. My husband took me to Red Lobster for dinner on Friday night and Saturday night he grilled steaks and baked potatoes.

He's a good guy. I'm thinking of offering training courses for other husbands. Because everyone should have a husband as awesome as mine is.

It's hard to believe that now I've got a very real deadline to that list. I guess I better get busy.

So here goes:

Here are my 3 things I'm thankful for this. (It's one of my things on my list #39).

Saturday:
1. My husband
2. That my relationship with my in-laws is better than it was.
3. Orchids

Sunday:
1. Sleeping in
2. The smell of cupcakes in the oven.
3. The puppy who had to lick my face until I giggled when we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment